After months of research and testing, we are now ready to offer our clients cutting-edge camera stabilization with the DJI Ronin gimbal system.
The best part is, this system will be handled by a Certified Steadicam Operator and recording 4K videos.
It’s true the Ronin electronic stabilizer system makes complex and smooth camera moves much easier to achieve but you need an experienced operator to handle the Ronin.
An experienced cinematographer and Steadicam operator will make your look much more amazing. He will require much less supervision than an operator who doesn’t have cinematography experience.
A gimbal operator who is a cinematographer will know how to:
1) Frame your shots (it sounds simple, but without a cinematographer’s eye, it becomes a challenge)
2) Apply the proper speed for a specific move
3) Move or stop at the right moment
4) Communicate well with film making crew
5) Give suggestions related to lights and scene blocking
6) Suggest the best camera moves for your scenes
7) Work with your camera and existing gear
A Steadicam operator is also a cinematographer. When you hire us as your Ronin gimbal operator, you get a film maker; an artist and a technician. You get the best of both worlds for your films.